This website (site) respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, "site" will respond to claims of copyright infringement.
Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, terminating the user’s access to "site", or all of the foregoing.
You must provide the following information when submitting a DMCA notice of copyright infringement.
Requirements Of a DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result some legal consequences. Abusing the "DMCA Notice" procedures set forth above, or misrepresenting facts in a "DMCA Notice" or Counter-notification, can result in legal liability for damages, court costs and attorneys fees under federal law. See; 17 U.S.C. §512(f).
Copyright infringement notifications should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
All copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications must be written in English.
The “DMCA Notice” must include substantially the following:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual
2. Your name, surname, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
4. Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. For precise definition, the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Anal Asia is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this "site" should be delivered to designated copyright agent at the following address.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: [email protected]
Please do not send other inquiries or requests to our designated copyright agent.